A wide range of options are available to assist you in getting the most from your garden; visits can be tailored to fit the client's needs. From a single, start from scratch clearance or restoring that over grown established garden. Spring and Summer may be the only time most people think of doing something in the garden but year round maintenance is the best way to guarantee the health of your garden. Important jobs need to be carried out through Autumn and Winter and preparing for Spring doesn't start when the clocks change. Having a plan in place for the coming year with the knowledge that your garden will be looked after, come rain or shine, will give you the peace of mind to carry on with your day to day routine.
Programmed weekly, fortnightly or monthly visits can include the following components to suit your needs:
● Weed control - Chemical and physical. Annual or perennial weeds whether in open areas or within planted borders can be identified and eradicated.
● Grass cutting. All grass areas from formal lawns to naturalised rough pasture are cut with the appropriate machine.
● Lawn care - weed and feed with chemical spray and granular treatments; plus hollow-tine aeration and scarification
● Patio and drive cleaning
● Tree and shrub pruning
● Hedge cutting
● Problem areas
Specialist services include:
● Plant sourcing
● Ground and border preparation
● Border shaping
● Fencing and trellis.
● Compost bin construction.
● Sheds, arbores and pergolas sourced and installed.
Garden Design & Build